Monday 15 October 2012

I Will Marry My Husband Again If Possible:Pst Esther Benenoch

 
Her husband of 20 years is on the verge of divorcing her, but Pastor Esther Benenoch wrote on her BLOG  that she'd marry him (Bishop David Benenoch of Communion Church, Lagos ) all over again in a heart beat.
One of the best decisions I have made in life is being married to my husband. It's one thing am glad and grateful to God for. As achievements go, while many women are fighting to make a name for themselves,with all sincerity and I believe it, my greatest achievement would have been my husband and my family. Nothing fills me with joy as being Mrs Esther Benenoch. It may not sound like much, but for it is a big part of my destiny. I know what you are thinking that may be that's why this has befallen me, I still do not regret it. God is faithful. And so inspite of all that is going on, I do not, and will never regret saying I do to my husband, and I will do it again in a heart beat even though I do not understand all that is going on right now.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...