Friday 9 November 2012

Buhari Denies Bokoharam

Maj.-Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (retd), has said he does not know any member of Boko Haram sect. He said this in an interview with journalists at his party’s national secretariat in Abuja yesterday during the party’s Board of Trustees meeting.
“I do not know any member of the Boko Haram sect. I do not believe and I do not know of any religion that will go and kill people, burn schools. There was a stage where I mentioned that I agreed with one intellectual where he said there are three Boko Haram, one of Muhammed Yusuf, whom we know. A leader of the military then in Maiduguri did what we know in the military about internal security. They looked for Yusuf, they handed him over to the police; healthy young man and he died under a very dubious account in the police custody.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...