Saturday 23 March 2013

Meet Capo-the guy who broke Tonto Dike's heart


His name is Caporahvenwah Okolie, popularly known as Chief Capo (pictured above with Tonto).
Capo is an international model, rapper, singer and the CEO of G-Muzik Entertainment. He shuttles between his home in Atlanta and the one here in Nigeria.

Capo and Tonto dike have been dating quietly off and on since 2010 after he relocated to Nigeria that year to set up his music business.His mum is South African and his dad is Igbo.
Heard from a reliable source that the actual cause of their break up had something to do with 'other women.They would fight all the time about it and tonto also recently caught him with another woman which is what caused the breakup. I know they are both heart broken and miss each other

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When I initially left a comment I seem to have clicked on the
-Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and now whenever a comment is added I get four emails with the exact same comment.
Is there a way you are able to remove me from that service?
Thanks!

Feel free to visit my web page: how much should i weigh for my height and age

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...