Sunday 17 March 2013

Odemwingie blasts club,says they want to ruin his career


The Nigerian and West brom striker lambasts his club for leaving him on the bench after being forced to back down from his attempts to force through a move to QPR on transfer deadline day
Osaze has once again taken to Twitter to voice his frustrations about his treatment at West Brom after the striker was used as a late substitute during his side's goalless draw against Stoke City on Saturday.

Osaze claims that the Baggies are trying to "ruin my career" after his attempt to force through a move to QPR on the last day of the January transfer window.
This is what he wrote: "If they like they shouldn't even give me 10 mins to play. Threatening to ruin my career? Career I closed already last summer? No harm to me.
"Want to treat me like an average player. The abuse and praise I get is it average? So get some extra from me too."
The forward has come off the bench four times for Steve Clarke's side since driving to Loftus Road on January 31, apparently without the club's permission, for which the Baggies fined him €87,000.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...