Tuesday 9 April 2013

Last Friday Tanker Fire Victims in Edo to Get Mass Burial


Authorities of the University of Benin Teaching Hospital, on Monday, said victims of last Friday's accident on the Ore-Benin Expressway would be given mass burial.
 
The hospital management, in a statement, said it was "left with no other options but to give the victims mass burial."

It said, "It is not in the best interest of the hospital and its immediate environs to continue to keep such bodies."
No fewer than 50 persons died on Friday in the accident that involved a luxury bus, a trailer belonging to Dangote Industries and a fuel tanker.
I also posted yeatherday about the loss of my five cousins in the fire accident.its been terrible for my family.RIP Mbachu Family

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Somebody necessarily lend a hand to make critically posts I might state.
That is the first time I frequented your website page and
so far? I surprised with the analysis you made to create this particular submit amazing.
Excellent task!

Also visit my web page :: diet plans that work

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...