Monday 8 April 2013

Last Friday's Tanker Accidnet Along Benin-Ore Rd Killed my Cousins



Sorry guys, it was a terrible weekend for my family. I lost my cousins on Friday. The whole family, were traveling from Lagos to osha and unfortunately they were in the ill fated young shall grow bus that was consumed by fire when it was hit by a tanker along Benin ore road. A family of five..Mrs. mbachu,chinyere mbachu,oluchukwu mbachu,ebuka mbachu and the last girl.have not really recovered from the shock...and pls bear with me for the low news updates

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Τhis will ρrevent thе dοugh from getting ѕtucκ tightly
to the suгface of the pizza pan. Thаt's right, no buying that sorry excuse for pizza dough at your local grocery store; we'ге talking the real deal
herе. I'm sure you'll find our rеviews to
be hοnest and acсuratе.


Alѕο visіt my webѕite :: pizza pan akron market

Anonymous said...

Wonderful blog! I found it while surfing around on Yahoo
News. Do you have any tips on how to get listed in Yahoo News?
I've been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Thanks

Feel free to surf to my webpage; diets that work

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...